Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cows, a sandwich, great friends and Pumpkin Ice Cream

 On our trip home, I was lucky enough to meet up with some friends, and check out a new place.  My friend Carrie.. You may know her from Takin' Care of Twins ...had mentioned it a few times on Facebook, and honestly, I had been curious to try it out.




I am here to testify that Bergey's Breadbasket truly ROCKS... When we arrived we headed straight inside, and the smell of the delicacies baking was AMAZING... Forget CALGON.. THEY can take me away.. I was tempted to just ask to move in.




Unfortunately that dream had to wait, we headed outside with the gremlins and her cutie pies and tortured the livestock till lunch time.   It was really nice to be able to catch up, and let the kids [lay.  I know my girls missed their play dates.  Since we moved away we haven't had ONE... (insert HUGE sad face HERE)









They absolutely ADORED feeding the Cows.. (STILL ask if they can visit and feed grass to the Moo-moo's)










OH and the BEST part... That Sandwich and soup was to die for... OH wait, and the ICE CREAM.. the PUMPKIN ice-cream.. I know what you are thinking, I thought the same thing when I first heard it... BUT it is to DIE for.. (wish I had a Bergey's Breadbasket HERE!!! and you KNOW they were good, I didn't even get a picture.. my brain was tooo busy mesmerized by the taste buds to even remotely THINK to tell my hands to pick up that camera.. )...

We were soon joined by Sarah ... My pal from The Thompson Twins (NOPE not the 80's group... though I think I just dated myself *Snicker*) with her two lovelies. and Belle and her beauty (No pun intended I SWEAR)..













K1 kept wanting to put her little shoe back on.... and here she looks up at me and says "Mommy, she keeps MOVING!!!"... my reply?? "Now you know how IIIIII feel"..



The kids were having a BLAST playing in the hay... Such a NICE day and a huge change from up north... Did I mention it was SNOWING when I left for home??? YUP.. SNOW!!!






Well, we're back, and I miss my friends, the gremlins miss their friends, and I miss the sunshine...  

Sincerely,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. Hi Im your newest follower from Mom Blog Monday. You have beautiful twins, so pretty. Hope you can follow me back. Thanks

    In Pursuit of Success| Mom Blog Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Love your pictures.......and your girls are gorgeous!!!
    I'm a new follower.

    Hi I'm Amy from Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kids!

    I am a new follower.

    I would love it if you could follow back!
    http://6inthenet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are adorable!

    I'm your newest follower, and I would like to invite you to the Follow Us Monday Morning @ Frugality Is Free blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...