Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge!!!

DAY 21 of 21~ Family Traditions


There was never a doubt in my mind that I wanted to continue some traditions and start some of our own.  I believe they are very important in molding our little critters..  Traditions bind families and are an important part of family life. Traditions bind families together and facilitate intimacy.  Research suggests that families gain greater feelings of closeness, belonging and connection between generations as family traditions are acted out and passed on. In having set customs, rituals, or time together as a family, the family unit grows stronger. 
Today, I am grateful for our family traditions.. Those formed and those yet to be...


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I can't wait for the holidays. The girls are getting older, and this year should be so much fun. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    http://ourlifewithmultiples.blogspot.com/2010/11/3-weeks-of-gratitude-day-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. im your newest follower!

    happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...