Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge!!!

DAY 20 of 21~ Life

Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as we go through life. 
Day to day to struggles and triumphs are experienced regardless.
As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have the  freedom to choose how to react. 
Every decision that we make leads us down a specific path.
We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. 
Every decision the we make has a significance. 
The tiniest choice that is made reverberates throughout the entire universe.
 
I am grateful for my choices, grateful for the out comes, and grateful for the AWESOME fans I have (My husband, and two gremlins)... I am grateful for my LIFE.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. i am your newest follower from tuesday train please follow me back http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
    your daughters are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...