Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge!!!

DAY 18 of 21~ Laughter

 I am grateful for the sweet sound of my Gremlins' Laughter...



One of a kind this cheerful sound
A child's laughter wherever it's found
From the giggling of a baby in a playpen
To the laughter of a toddler again and again

A child's laughter can bring a smile
To one who hasn't done so in such a long while
I know because that one was me
Until my daughter's0laugh set mine free

A child's laughter so gleeful and pure
An innocence adults miss for sure
Laughter that can bring back the past
And memories of a youth that flew by so fast

A child's laughter can bring out the best
Of most many man when he's depressed
Cause his spirit that's fall to soar
Until at last he laughs once more

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so true it is!! :)

    http://ourlifewithmultiples.blogspot.com/2010/11/3-weeks-of-gratitude-days-17-and-18.html

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...