Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sharing the Love:3 Blog Awards

Let me begin by thanking Cheeky Momma over at Being Frugal & Making it Work... It has been a true honor to know you dig my blog enough to give us 3 (YES I said THREE awards.. hehehe cause I got ti like THAT)  I know they were given to me a week ago, and like a baaaaaadddddd ungrateful recipient, they sat on her blog all this time... but, to my defense.. it's been CRAZY over here...

soooooo,

Here they are.. finally made it here.... (aren't they perty??)




Rules for accepting: 
1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award  (check)
2.  Share 7 things about yourself (hmmmm check?)
3.  Pass this on to 12 other great bloggers you recently discovered (that's HARD.. but, check)
4.  Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards (check)
 
 
7 Things That I Want you to Know About Me:
  1. I tell it like it is... (politely)
  2. I am a PROUD supporter of my country no ifs ands OR buts...
  3. I love taking photographs of anything & everything
  4. I Love my SAILOR who is my best friend and partner for LIFE
  5. I wish I had more time in the day
  6. I really miss reading most of all (after becoming a parent)
  7. My girls are my reason for existing....My life would be unbearable without them.........


12 Blogs That You Should Visit, You Won't Be Disappointed:
(in no particular order)
  1. Takin' Care Of Twins
  2. Family Organic
  3. Multiple Baby Pileup
  4. 3 Princes and a Princess 2
  5. A Day in the Life of an Airforce Wife
  6. 4 Little Men & Girly Twins
  7. Fort Thompson
  8. Havoc & Mayhem
  9. Chasing Twins in Louboutins
  10. Sevin Family
  11. Far Beyond Pearls
  12. The Foster Family
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    Thank you so much for thinking of The Fort regarding these awesome awards!

    You made my day!!!!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Lisa! I love you, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the honor :)
    I hope you have a great week end

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...