Thursday, October 28, 2010

Saving for the Holidays

I am usually one to WANT to plan, and NEVER do... I always start out with the greatest of intentions, and find myself in the second week of December with my pants down, no gifts, and very little money... 

Hopefully NOT this year.  I have found a few gems along the way and thought I'd share...

  1. Black Friday Online
  2. Groupon
  3. Plum District
  4. Zulily
  5. Amazon Mom


And the best part??? You save money and they are FREE to join...

Happy shopping folks...


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from the Blog Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday. Hope you'll stop by & follow back.
    http://www.frugalinvitation.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...