Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Playdates....

One thing I miss about the move is our old friends...





The bonding, the adult interaction.....




Being around other Moms that just GOT me....



not to mention some of the greatest spots...





We had such an amazing time.

We've been actively going on playdates  for a few years,


but this year has taken on a life of it's own.


It was much more relaxing this time around.





I'm still amazed at the difference a year makes. 



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. Following you back from Mediocrity Chronicles. Please stop by again soon!

    http://mediocrity-chronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playdates too. But the initial "getting to know the other women" is sometimes too much social pressure for me. It's just easier to stay at home where I know they already Like ME!!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to get out! So I found a MOPS group in the area, and they've been so awesome!
    Hope you'll be enjoying those playdates again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppin in to say hi. Nice blog!

    Great playdate and bonding with the kids. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did a post called Mommy Needs Friends. Your girls are beautiful. I'm excited to see more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...