Monday, October 18, 2010

*Menu Plan Monday**

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..






Monday 
Sunday
  • Easy Day

    This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat... and now every Friday, I will place the recipes in the recipe page of the blog.. in case you'd like to join us .. Bon' Appetit...Hope you enjoy!!!!


    For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...

    Now, Wish me luck... (=

    If you participate in Menu Plan Monday, Feel free to Link UP so we can all share ideas and yummy recipes..


    Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

    10 comments:

    1. I started meal planning when my husband decided to get on the weight watchers plan. I was amazed at how easy it was and how much money we saved. I'm excited to follow and see all the yumminess you come up with!

      The Survival Mama

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi there! :) I'm a new follower! :) I love your blog - your daughters are adorable and this menu sounds amazing!! :)

      -Hope
      dreamingmommy.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. All of those meals sound amazing! I need to start meal planning!
      visiting from mingle monday!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I started meal planning when I decided to stay home with the kids. It has helped with the grocery bill greatly.

      I am a new follower from Mingle Monday.

      http://mastersandamom.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for featuring me! I will try to get those badges up...I have been a little crazy lately!!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. New follower! Looking forward to hearing more from you!
      ~K
      http://kscouplacoppers.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hello! Stopping by from Meetup Monday.

      Now a new follower...and I can't get over how cute your girls are. :)

      Please, stop by when you have a moment...there's a bunch of giveaways listed in my October Giveaway Link-up.
      http://thechattymom.com/2010/10/10/octobers-giveaway-linkup/

      ReplyDelete
    8. I'm your newest follower from the Monday Blog Hops. Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

      Have a great day!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hi, I found you on Meetup Monday.

      I am always trying to mix things up with my weekly meal plans. Thank you for sharing!

      Diana

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thanks for linking up with us at MFM. I'm returning your follow from The Thrifty Things.

      ReplyDelete

    WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...