Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Got Milk???

milk.jpg glass of milk image by Jennifaa_Lee



So, first thing I hear this morning from my wonderful, amazing, genius husband as he comes up to say good bye before going to work  is THERE IS NO MILK.



Me: WHAT?? OK, even if I was to put aside the fact that I'd love, no NEED a cup of coffee this morning, it throws off breakfast all together.  /sigh/

DH: I though you KNEW?

Me: (insert sarcastic chuckle to hide how TRULY pissed I am HERE) Dear, HOW would I know? YOU served them their milk last night.

DH: OH!!

DH exits stage right, and off to work without having to deal with the repercussions of what his negligence last night produced.. NOPE!! That's MY job... Really wish he had told me.. I would have gone out last night just NOT to deal with going out in the RAIN with the gremlins./sigh/

***** I'm guessing that in his football induced HIGH last night, it MUST have slipped his mind.. or maybe he was afraid I'd send HIM out and he'd miss the game..*****

Just ANOTHER reason for me to hate the damn game.. REALLY??

Now, before coffee, before food, before anything.. I have to bathe two toddlers, get them dressed, get myself ready and head out for a freakin' gallon of milk..  and in the RAIN ... /sigh/ just MY luck..

and trust me if he would have told me at 0500 I so, would have left then TOO.. lol..

Can anyone bring me a gallon of milk???
gallon_milk.jpg here\'s your milk, Delilah image by plucking_pineapples




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

13 comments:

  1. LOL. I have been following you for awhile now, but thanks for following me back. We have a rule in our house. We always by 2 gallons of milk and when 1 of them is gone the next time we are out we by 1 more. Keeps us from running out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOHHHHH he;s in trouble NOW!! lol! Following from TTA and hoping you now have a fully stocked fridge of milk. After all, it does a body GOOD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my new blog hop & following me at Cheapskate 4 Life! I am now following you back - your twin girls are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, poor baby! WIsh I lived closer, I'd bring you a gallon of milk. IT really sucks when that happens. My husband is really god about taking care of those sorts of things, of course he's been working out of state the last few months so its not been very helpful as of late:) Hope you all stayed dry this morning on your milk excursion!Happy Mothering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have totally brought you a gallon of milk. I am so glad no one drinks milk here anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE... I feel soooo loved.. lol.. We usually buy 4 at a time... lol.. Don't know WTH happened.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following me from The Tuesday Blog Hop. Showing some love and following back!
    -Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girls are ADORABLE! I am your newest follower! Hope you'll follow us at http://apronsandart.blogspot.com
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for following! Followin ya back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaaha! We have football induced highs here every.single.night - so I feel your pain!!

    Thanks for visiting "Mrs. NoNo Knows"! I'm following you back! Hope you will stop back often and put in your two cents.
    Carla aka Mrs. NoNo
    Mrs. NoNo Knows

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following Three Crazy Munchkins-I'm now following back!
    I hope your fridge is full of milk today!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm soooo sorry, but I'm really giggling right now! How many times have I been told at breakfast that the 4th gallon of milk is gone, even though we JUST bought them all the day before yesterday-- AND that they just finished off the twins' milk so they could eat cereal instead of making oatmeal or eggs...(I buy D for the twins, 2% for the rest of us)

    My daughter called from school the other day, needing another pair of pants brought to her because she ripped out the ones she was wearing... I was like do you know how long it's going to take me to get the twins dressed and loaded?

    Thanks for the follow!
    Ours+His+Mine=Nine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are lucky to have milk delivery!... and butter, yogurt and cheese. :) I'll have to adjust our order once my husband gets home in a few months. (Military) He's the milk drinker of the family!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...