Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Could your Kitchen Use An Upgrade?

I know mine sure can... Some of our appliances have been residing with us since before we got married 15 years ago, and some of them are hand me downs... bwahahahahaha.. Needless to say, our Rice cooker is almost as old as I am...
Our poor little Kitchen is ANCIENT, and sure could use an overhaul.. COMPLETE overhaul..



Well, no need to worry, you can stop praying for the miracle appliance fairy like I have that they will miraculously be converted to REAL appliances like Pinocchio...


Sears Appliances and KitchenAid are running an AMAZING "Rescue My Appliances" Sweepstakes, going on RIGHT NOW until 11/2/2010.... So before your appliances start their REVOLT on your biscuits APPLY for YOUR chance to Upgrade your Kitchen!!!!  All you have to do is submit a photo of your kitchen and 1-2 sentences to Sears and share why your appliances need rescuing! (I can WRITE a 100 pg Essay)


Enter by November 2nd for a chance to win a suite of appliances from KitchenAid® (worth $7,000), Service Live Credits toward remodeling (worth $1,000), and a phone consultation with Susan Serra, Sears’ kitchen design expert (worth $200)!   Submissions must be in by November 2nd, see official rules HERE...

DISCLOSURE/ TRANSPARENCY: This is a compensated post through a Mom Bloggers Club member program. 



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am a new follower, great blog you have here! I am looking forward to reading your posts. Please come by my blog as well.
    Thanks,
    Alissia
    http://tips4green.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my kitchen sure could! We built the house 13 years ago and it's in need of an update. Hubs is a general contractor and I'm no where on his list!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...