Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ABC's of Me

It's the ABCs of me, if you want to play along feel free!

A - Age: 37 /sigh/!

B - Bed size: King- but need a bigger bed... lol... it's toooo small for the 4 of us.

C - Chore you hate: DUSTING!!

D - Dogs' names:No dog, but 2 fishes, does that count?

E - Essential start to your day item: coffee, giggles, and gremlin kisses.

F - Favorite color: Green.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver... Unless it's platinum or white gold.

H – Height: 5'9"

I - Instruments you play: PLAYED tuba, baritone, flute, and clarinet... would have loved to learn the cello.

J - Job title: Go to gal.

K - Kid(s):Star and Luna.. Both 2.

L - Living arrangements: Live w/Hubby (when he's NOT deployed), 2 gremlins and 2 fishes.

M - Mom's name:  mom, same as mine.

N – Nicknames: MOM

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Quite a few.. A few surgeries, and all those preterm labor scares...

P - Pet Peeve: Finished toilet paper roll not replaced, no trash bag in can, not replacing the paper towel.. People who smoke @ the entrances of public places.  Things not where they belong. slow drivers. Shall I go on???? I can, I swear...

Q - Quote from a movie: "They gave rings out @ the Holocaust?"

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: Younger sis, younger bro

T - Time you wake up: When the gremlins come into my bed.. usually 0600..

U- Underwear: Of course!

V - Vegetable you dislike: 'm not a cooked veggie fan.. like lettuce, green tomatoes,beets,corn, etc

W - Ways you run late: kids, kids, kids, kids-and sometimes Hubby.. But that's one of my pet peeves too.. Being Late.. hahahahahah

X - X-rays: Yeah... a few of those too..

Y - Yummy food you make: Hmmmmm Quite a few there.. I LOVE to cook, and My family seems to think I'm good at it..

Z - Zoo animals: I did the zoo, and even more now with the gremlins.. My fave?? Toss up between the Kangaroo and the monkeys...

 

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, so cute! I wanna play too!!!

    A-Age:37
    B- King Water bed
    C- Chore you hate: DISHES
    D-Dogs Names- 1 Boston Terrier named Kissimmee( big Disney fans)
    E-Essential start to your day? love from my wee ones a nice bath and a cold ice tea
    F- Favorite color: Blue
    G- Gold or Silver_ Definetly Gold or mixed
    H-Height- 5'2
    I instruments played: Violin, Clarinet, Keyboard
    J- Job title- Sahm, student, writer, blogger
    K_ kids: MissJ, Miss A, master K and soon to be Miss z, Miss s, Miss b...6 yours, mine and ours(adopted)...6 total
    L-Living arrangements- Fiance, 3/6 children full time 3/6 part time, soon-to-0be mother in law
    M- I agree...mommy and I also call her marme
    N-Nicknames-mom & choochoo
    overnight hops stay- tonsils&BP
    Pet peeve- messes esp dirty dishes
    Q-Movie Quote: I do beleive in fairies, i do ,i do
    R-r or l handed? Right
    S-Siblings- yup have a few
    T- time you wake- 6am or earlier
    U- Underwear-yup
    V- Vegetable you dislike_ peas and brussel sprouts
    W-ways you run late- All, lol I am often told that I am Shannably late( my name is Shanna)
    X- Xrays- knee, head
    Y-Yummy food I make- Baking/ Pastas
    Z-Zoo Animals- Giraffes, Manatess

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...