Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Summer is gone...

Wow what an action packed summer we had.  We packed, we moved to a new state, we swam, we went camping, we did road trips, etc....

Summer 2010 was an amazing time full of many mixed emotions..


I got to reconnect with an old friend whom I had not seen in 1/2 a lifetime, and meet her beautiful children.... It was truly marvelous to sit back and enjoy a slice of the past...


A childhood friend is truly a special thing..

We got to go to new places....




We also went camping.  Camping with the gremlins was AMAZING.. We go camping every year since before they were born, and I'd be lying if I said it was not challenging to camp with twin babies.. But it HAS gotten easier, and dare I say it??? FUN!!!.. Little people really are a trip..

They made S'mores..



They Swam...




and the scenery was breathtaking...


and although not allllllll news was good news this summer, we had an excuse to go home earlier than anticipated...

So, we returned back from Maine on a Saturday, and just unpacked to repack, and headed down to see my family..



The Girls did ASTOUNDING on the 12 hr drive... I was totally dreading it, but it went smooth BOTH ways...

It was great to see my family again.. Unfortunately my Niece and Nephew got attacked by a pit bull just the week before, but I must commend those two, they truly are resilient. 

I was proud and very impressed on how mature they BOTH handled such a horrible situation. It pained me to see the wounds, they were HORRIFIC, but my babies will pull through..

It was bitter sweet to come home.. Although I missed my husband dearly, I dreaded leaving my family behind.


So, Thank you Summer for so many wonderful adventures,

both good and bad, but in a way I'm not going to miss the heat, the drama, or the humidity....
 Good Bye!!!!!





Besides I love the FALL!!!!








Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...