Thursday, September 23, 2010

Laundry Fairy

Soooo... I finally got around to it....


Catching up on 4 weeks worth of dirty laundry... Can you say a gazzillion little panties, socks, and t shirts.. WOW.....

and my conclusion???



Dear Husband.... 

 

As I stand here folding the 1000th load of laundry today I have come to the realization that the measly $1.17 I MAY (once a year) find in your pockets is NOT compensation for the little tiny pieces of paper that I must pick off all the clothes and out of the lint trap and the exploded pen that has ruined 2 loads... next time PLEASE empty your pockets... 

 

Sincerely, 

 

T.A.W... *(Tired Ass Wife)




It only took me 2 hours to get all the ink stains off of our dryer so that I may finish the other 1000 loads...

//sigh//

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...