Friday, September 24, 2010

Follow Me Friday!!

badge



Welcome to Follow Me Friday!

This is a great way to find new blogs and make new friends and get new followers.

Here is all you have to do:

  1. Please make a post and spread the word! Click on the badge to visit the host page (Still on the Verge)  and grab the badge to put in your post.
  2. Sign in to Mr. Linky
  3. Follow away!!
  • When following a new blog, please remember to leave a little personal comment love.
  • If you get a new follower, please feel free to reciprocate the love!!!
  •  
  •  
Feel free to follow through....

  1. Google Connect
  2. Twitter
  3. Facebook
  4. Networked Blogs
  5. Carrier pigeons (Just checking if you were paying attention  lol)
Make sure to come back every Friday for a new list.....








Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Following back
    Enjoy your weekend
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just stopping by from Fun Follow Friday to follow you! Will you follow me?
    http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/09/fun-follow-friday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower!

    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower on Facebook and GFC!

    Kristin
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from Saturday Stalk for Savings! Come visit me: www.frugalonthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you call your followers "the cult" too cool. Also wanted to thank you for joining my very first Friend Finding Fridays blog hop. It is so fun to meet new blogger and I will definitely be following you back.

    I also wanted to take this time to invite you to join my new meme Memeory making Mondays. I kick off the start of it this Monday. This meme is a reminder to me to capture the memories of every day life because with little ones it seems time goes by too fast and we just can't remembe everything on our own. I hope you will join in on the fun.

    xo,
    Supermom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the follow. I am now following you as well. Have a great day!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...