Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Love Hurts!!!

Guess I was feeling a little nostalgic this morning, and came across this oldie... one of my FAVS...........



I've been waiting for you for quite some time.
I've dreamt of what being your mom might be like.
I Love you.
I make your bath.
I wash your clothes.
I Love you.
I make you food
I play with you.
I Love you.
When you look at me what do you see?
Wanna play? Come play with me?
I eat your toes.
I keep you clean.
I Love you.
I walk with you.
I sing to you.
I love you.
I laugh with you.
I scold you.
I love you.
When you look at me what do you see?
With those big brown eyes, is it me?
I read to you.
I sing to you.
I Love you.
I may be right.
I may be wrong.
I Love you.
When you look at me, what do you see?
I love you. Do you love ME?






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are beautiful! And your poem is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies can speak yet but when I hold my baby close and she embraces me back in her cute little way, I know in my heart that she loves me - a lot! It's a bliss!

    Thanks for sharing this touching poem Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...