Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Busch Gardens



We went to Busch Gardens before heading out here and had a BLAST!! The gremlins rode on their first ride EVER!!

But I can't honestly say they LOVED it.. hahahaha Star is usually the follower, and when I mentioned we raise our hands on rides, she did, even though she was obviously scared... and Luna well there was no denying she was a little petrified.. hahahaha her head was hidden in my bosom, and she was trembling like crazy...


I can clearly see who's gonna be our ride partner in the future.. hahahaha


They also had a chance to see Elmo and some of Sesame Street's characters do a little song and dance... It was GREAT to watch them dance and sing along.. These are the moments that make being a mom the greatest job in the world!!!


They played in the water....


Got their faces painted...


Saw a 4d movie.... (didn't go tooooo well.. hahahaha)


and OF COURSE shared a Turkey leg w/Daddy...


By the end of the day we were ALL exhausted...



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. How fun....we went to Bush Gardens at the end of May - our 5yo had a great time It looks like your little ones did too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great family fun. The adults have just as much fun. I love the last picture of the exhausted twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I found your blog- it's darling, as are your little girls! Keep up the good work!
    ~Jules @ www.adbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you had a blast! Yes, it is the little things that make being a mommy so special such as seeing you children dance!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...