Thursday, July 22, 2010

Strawberry Festival 2010











 Before we left home, we took the girls to their very first "Strawberry Festival".. They absolutely LOVED it.. We didn't get on any rides, (They all seemed way to crazy for little ones) didn't find ANY strawberries.. (crazy I KNOW, since it IS the STRAWBERRY festival), and it was hot enough to make the devil pray for A/C... But, these little critters really enjoyed walking around, getting on all the military equipment... (My husband's Unit was out there... ) and look,


My dad did toooo.. hahahahaha





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Glad they enjoyed! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good festival! And strawberries:)
    Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmm love me some sstrawberries. Looks like you all had a great time....Now I'm craving fruit. LOL Doesn't take much....darn it!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...