Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quarantine Day IV : Getting Out

My gremlins seem to be doing soooo much better, and yesterday was the 1 week mark since Luna started exhibiting the symptoms of this ick, soooo this SHOULD be the end of it.. By today, I was soooo ready for a change of pace.. I have been keeping the girls and myself busy, but we needed this...

This morning we packed up the van and headed for the city, to pick up my Girlfriend and her daughters to come and spend a week with us..  I am SO excited.  We have been friends since we were kids. This was my ORIGINAL partner in crime.  Hahahaha and I have not seen her in almost 5 years.  I miss her, and I'm so excited to meet her girls, and have her interact with mine. 

The trip was remarkably uneventful.. I usually get hives just THINKING about driving into the city, but this wasn't too bad.. and my gremlins LOVED the trip..



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...