Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quarantine Day II : The Weeds

The girls seem to be doing pretty well, OR they have a high tolerance for pain (like their mama). I've been giving them 2 doses of Tylenol a day, and the haven't really been complaining.. I AM keeping to Dr's suggestions. PLUS a Little honey, for the canker sores. (Honey is a natural antiseptic and they LOVE it.. woot woot).  Another day quarantined to the house, and I had to come up with SOMETHING to keep the gremlins busy...

We've been here a month now, and these weeds are driving me CRAZY!!! Since we couldn't go out and play with other mini  people, I decided to tackle the front yard. 






The gremlins had a BLAST!!! What is it about kids and DIRT??? They helped (or unhelped if that is a word) pull weeds, they followed ants around, and must have pulled at least 25 worms from the soil... 






AND.... For a Small 6' sq area we got a FULL plastic bag of weeds.. 


(I know my family is probably keeling over right now as they are reading this, because I DO NOT do gardening... hahahhaha)


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...