Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..


Well, we are still swimming in boxes over here, but I really like the new kitchen, and cooking I have ALWAYS loved so... It's back to pots n pans for meeeee...



Monday 
  • Going out to Dinner w/ good friends.. YEAH!! No cooking for THIS momma tonight..
Tuesday
  • Slow Cooked Chili// Baked Tortilla Chips 
Wednesday 
Thursday
  • Make your Own Pizza Night...
Friday
  • Sesame Steaks // White Rice // Grilled Coconut Corn // Grilled Apple Crisp
Saturday
  • Grilled Salmon Steaks w/ Citrus Sauce // Rice A Roni // Tossed Salad
Sunday
  •  Free Day

This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat... and now every Friday, I will place the recipes in the recipe page of the blog.. in case you'd like to join us .. and I'm LOVING the feed back..

Bon' Appetit...Hope you enjoy!!!!


For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...

Now, Wish me luck... (=




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. They all sound good. My two favorites would be Tuesday and Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...