Friday, July 2, 2010

M.I.A.

So, I KNOW I've been M.I.A. for a little while... (OK more like 3 weeks) but This move is really kicking my Butt.

I am here to report, that although I was buried under cardboard boxes, riddled by illness (homesickness counts right?), and out numbered and pinned down by heavy fire (twin toddlers and their toys.../Sigh/   let's not forget they're 1/2 Dominican.. Everyone know the relation to Dominicans and baseball players right?..hahahaha..) I am ALIVE, and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.. (I can see windows exist behind all the cardboard)..

Hopefully soon, I'll be able to start posting more regularly, and dropping to my wonderful, faithful entrecard buddies... I have TONS of stories and pictures to share.. it has been a busy and amazing 3 weeks...



Thanks to all who have sent messages of concern, and those that kept coming back to that SAME post over and over, and did NOT get discouraged.. hehehehe

BTW... changed my page toooo... New Lisa, New house, New look.. RIGHT???


xoxoxo

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look. I thought I was in the wrong place at first.Your girls are gorgeous.Absolutely stunning and I bet a big handful for their Mom.Glad you survived the move.LOL
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...