Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!!








130.jpg image by Fireworks

Happy Independence Day... Laugh hard, dance with abandon, sing out loud, love fiercely, and LIVE life... Thank you to all those who've served, and those STILL serving.. Those who cannot be w/ loved ones today, me and my family thank YOU... I get to spend the day w/MY family because YOU are standing the watch.. Stay safe..., and come home soon.. Your sacrifice is NOT unnoticed..

 

Love these sites, and thought I'd share in case anyone wants to e-mail a service man currently deployed......  USO and AFNS 



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. It's absolutely wonderful to see "Happy Independence Day" and not Happy July 4th. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July! Nice new layout!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...