Friday, July 16, 2010

Follow Me Friday

badge

Welcome to Follow Me Friday!

This is a great way to find new blogs and make new friends and get new followers.

Here is all you have to do:

  1. Please make a post and spread the word! Click on the badge to visit the host page (Still on the Verge)  and grab the badge to put in your post.
  2. Sign in to Mr. Linky
  3. Follow away!!
  • When following a new blog, please remember to leave a little personal comment love.
  • If you get a new follower, please feel free to reciprocate the love!!!
  •  
  •  
Feel free to follow through....

  1. Google Connect
  2. Twitter
  3. Facebook
  4. Networked Blogs
  5. Carrier pigeons (Just checking if you were paying attention  lol)
Make sure to come back every Friday for a new list

BTW!!! all my NEW followers TODAY get automatically entered in the OUTBACK GF Giveaway on my Facebook page.. want an extra entry?? Just leave me a comment on FB as to your favorite recipe... 


Good Luck!!!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

11 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Friday Follow to say hello!
    Thanks for playing.
    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-could-you-possibly-learn-from-me-in-this-profilebuilding-friendship-one-blog-hop-at-a-time/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you from Friendly Friday Follow. Love your blog. Have a great Friday!

    Tracy
    www.cutorcopyandpaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on getting a new blog roll set up and I can't figure the google connect thing out but I'll have my people put it in there so I can start doing this. I like saying "my people". Yes. I officially have people! Well. A person. I have A PERSON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining in on my Follow Me Friday. I hope to see you again next Friday!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from Friday Follow. Can't wait to explore your blog.
    LakeMom
    www.survivingmotherhoodwithhumor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already a follower, just stopping by to say hi!!
    Katy
    www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from FFF. I look forward to reading more of your posts! I'd love for you to stop by my blog!

    http://www.ingenuemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for linking up and hopping with me
    following you back
    christy Home-Mom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am already a follower Lisa, but I came by to see if you had any news...I'm nosey that way!...some might refer to it as interest though, go with that one! :)

    http://www.absolutelynarcissism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by This Little Family!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your design is so.... grown up. I love it.

    Your girls are beautiful!

    Following you now. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...