Friday, July 9, 2010

Follow Me Friday

badge

Welcome to Follow Me Friday!

This is a great way to find new blogs and make new friends and get new followers.

Here is all you have to do:

  1. Please make a post and spread the word! Click on the badge to visit the host page (Still on the Verge)  and grab the badge to put in your post.
  2. Sign in to Mr. Linky
  3. Follow away!!
  • When following a new blog, please remember to leave a little personal comment love.
  • If you get a new follower, please feel free to reciprocate the love!!!
  •  
  •  
Feel free to follow through....

  1. Google Connect
  2. Twitter
  3. Facebook
  4. Networked Blogs
  5. Carrier pigeons (Just checking if you were paying attention  lol)
Make sure to come back every Friday for a new list

BTW!!! all my NEW followers TODAY get automatically entered in the OUTBACK GF Giveaway on my Facebook page.. want an extra entry?? Just leave me a comment on FB as to your favorite recipe... 


Good Luck!!!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

14 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower from Friendly Friday, so glad to have found your great blog. I look forward to reading more. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a new follower hope you'll stop by www.bargainfun.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower :)

    Amanda
    www.chasingtwinsinlouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from Friendly Friday. Please feel free to visit and follow one of my sites below:

    Nostalgic Marveling
    Etcetera Etcetera
    Obstacles & Glories
    Spice Up Your Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Lemons to Lemonade. I am now following you and looking forward to exploring your blog some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following you back, your daughters are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday!

    Check out our giveaways!

    http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you!! Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had twin boys. Of course they're 24 now. I'm following now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. found you at follow me friday. i'm following you =)

    http://sokikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by - I am a new follower.

    http://mymommyadventure.blogsport.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am following you now thanks to Follow Me Friday! It would be nice if you could share back the love on my blog! Also for more blog-handy tips check Technical Support! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m your newest follower =) happy friday


    http://sokikay.blogspot.com/2010/07/fun-fun-fun_16.html

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...