Friday, May 28, 2010

Totally Satisfied!!!

Thompson on Hollywood

My hubby took me to see Prince of Persia this afternoon, and I must admit I LOVED it....

Disney truly ROCKS!!!
Prince of Persia made me laugh, made me cry, and left me totally satisfied...
This was the first time in three years I didn't feel that empty pit of guilt after walking out of the theatre for leaving my gremlins with my mom...
This movie kept me interested from the beginning to the end.  The plot was amazing, the story line intriguing, not to mention Jake Gyllenhaal was a a a a WOW HOT!!! He definitely made me forget the Cowboy fiasco I couldn't get out of my mind every time I saw him.. hehehehe Did I mention he looked HOT?? Wait, give me a minute to compose myself.. OK..



First time in as long as I could remember that I left the theatre completely content... I could have watched another 3 hours, but didn't feel like I NEEDED it (you know that feeling don't you?) and the ending was right on point... Although my cheeks DID hurt, but from too much smiling..




Basically I'd give this movie a BIG thumbs up.. It was Aladdin, with a bit of Indiana Jones, Simbad, and heck the Goonies all rolled into one.. Never played the Game, but loved watching Hubby play.  But you don't have to be a fan to dig this flick.. I think I may go see it again..


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...