Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Thoughts Tuesday: Weekend Update

randomtuesday






We had an amazing weekend.  The weather was amazing, the company was extraordinary, and having a little mommy time was priceless...






Had the opportunity to see two movies, Death at a funeral which was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!! absolutely loved the fact that it wasn't super stereotypical... We also saw Nightmare on Elm st.  Which would have been a great movie had the original Freddy come back and that Nancy chick could act. hahahaha

I'm tired of packing.. We've showed the house a few times and still on the fence on this whole renters thing... Man... 





Store PhotoI have been totally craving the Killer Ribs from This place... I am not one to rant and rave about a food joint, but we really liked this spot.. They were friendly, courteous... Family friendly, and the service was quick.. The food phenomenal, and we can't wait to go back..



Mother's day is coming, and I'm a little psyched... My hubby is the most thoughtful guy I know... also comes up with such amazing gifts... I'm a little excited, I admit...


A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself,'Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven.  Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine....His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, 'What are you doing?'
The little boy answered, 'I'm doing my math homework, Mom.'
'And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?' the mother asked.
'Yes,' he answered.
Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day,
'What are you teaching my son in math?'
The teacher replied, 'Right now, we are learning addition.
The mother asked, 'And are you teaching them to say two plus two,
that son of a bitch is four?'

After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, 'What I taught
them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four.'








Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...