Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..


With all the moving, packing, and trying to keep SOME order in the house ... Cooking seems to have slowly crawled to the BOTTOM of my list... SO, this week will be E-A-S-Y ...



Monday 
  • Grilled Flank Steak (Tequilla Garlic & Asian Marinated) / Grilled Bratwurst / Rice-a-Roni / Grilled Vegetables
Tuesday
  • Baked Chicken w/Wasakaka Sauce (Dominican Style)/ Boiled Yucca w/ Sauteed Onions 
Wednesday 
  • Steak Fajitas (w/LO flank steak) / Pico De Gallo / Avocado Salad
Thursday
Friday
  • Chicken Picata w/ (LO) Pico de Gallo and Chicken 
Saturday 
  • Brother should be here from MS.. soooooo will play it by ear
Sunday
  •  Free Day

This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat... and now every Friday, I will place the recipes in the recipe page of the blog.. in case you'd like to join us .. Bon' Appetit...Hope you enjoy!!!!


For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...

Now, Wish me luck... (=




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a great plan! I bet it does help with the grocery shopping. My hubby leaves to go out of town for two months but when he gets back I will be trying this method : )

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...