Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I love free money...

I received this e-mail this morning.... and I'm excited to get my money... NOT




OFFICE OF THE SECURITY ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.




This Is To Notify You That After Our Meeting Today With The New President, PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN (GCFR) Federal Republic Of Nigeria and Accountant General Of The Federation, Office Of The Senate House, And House Of Representatives We Came To A Conclusion That We Have To Pay You The Sum Of $10.7 Million US dollars As Your Contract Entitlement. The Payment Will Come To You Via Gold Diplomatic Courier Service; Therefore You Are To Re-Confirm The Following:


1. Your full name
2. Full address
3. Direct Phone
4. Direct Fax
5. Occupation, age and marital status
6. Nearest Airport



Yours Sincerely,



LT GENERAL TIM J.W. TOOKEY (RTD),
SECURITY ADVISER TO THE PRESIDENT
Email:( mr.tim.jw.tookey@gmail.com)

HONESTLY???? Come on NOW.. you might as well start the e-mail..

Dearest Idiot.. blah blah blah... please send us money... we think you will...  because you're a sucker...

do folks really fall for this stuff???

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. lol I get so many of these in my scam folder. I do wonder if someone has fallen for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They think all Americans are idiots. But it is sad to say some people do fall for it. That is why you can catch a commercial on TV about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to think the exact same thing, then I was watching an episode of Intervention on A&E and there was this guy about 50 years old addicted to pain pills talking to these morons on the phone and through the internet, sending thousands and thousands of dollars to them for their schemes. This is the kind of person they try to reach with their stupid emails. Really Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom To The Power Of ThreeMay 19, 2010 at 2:22 PM

    I haven't seen this one yet. Last week I received one from someone overseas who needed to transfer money to America because her husband died and the money in his account was jeopardized. All she needed was my bank account info so that she could transfer the money. I immediatey deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I work in a bank, we get many of these types of emails. Some include sad, sad stories but they all originate from Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...