Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Random Thoughts Tuesday

randomtuesday




I think I have ADHD!! I happen to have ALL of the symptoms, indicators, etc.  But I refuse to go see a doctor, primarily because I'm a HUGE procrastinator, but secondly, this isn't my first rodeo with thinking I had SOMETHING... /Sigh/ My husband swears I'm a bit of a Hypochondriac...

I'll share  a little story with you.  Way back in the day (early 90's) when my husband and I were both active duty and living in Italy, I was addicted to Prevention Magazine... This magazine is now BANNED from our household.. /giggle/
Anyhow to make a long story short... I was reading an article in the ahm ahm bathroom, and realized I had ALL the corresponding symptoms.. /sigh/  I came out of that bathroom genuinely upset, and crying.. When asked what was wrong, I replied to my caring, worried, already hugging me husband.... "I think I have Prostate Cancer." This man, whom I adore, mind you, proceeded to laugh uncontrollably.  This although funny NOW was NOT so funny then, I genuinely BELIEVED I could have cancer... Once that ..ahm ahm my husband composed himself, he explained to me how I could NOT, do NOT, and will NEVER have prostate cancer.. 

I had already written this post, but somehow blogger took it upon itself to erase EVERY single thing and auto SAVE it empty... so, I feel like this is ground hogs day... 

Nothing says random like pulling ideas out of thin air right..

I wish Google maps had an avoid the ghetto option...

Oh and that someone would invent a SARCASM font, that might keep me out of trouble.. Well, not KEEP me out of trouble (that's a task even too great for GOD), but it might help me keep a few fiends.. hehehe

Still upset my post got erased, I put a lot of thought into it, and can't seem to remember.. especially with one gremlin here repeatedly screaming "read" and hitting me over the head with a book.. 

note to self... buy ONLY soft squishy books and donate all these hard cardboard ones... 

Over and Out.. it's WWII here


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. I am all for a sarcasm font too! People don't tend to get my humor!! lol

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has done that to me too. I hate that! I usually save my work myself periodically.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...