Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..




Monday....................  Spaghetti and Meatballs (Crockpot)
Tuesday....................  Pork Roast (Grill) w/ Ricearoni and Potato Salad
Wednesday............. Sauteed Kielbasa w/white rice and corn
Thursday................. Cuban Sandwiches (with left over Pork) w/ home made chips
Friday....................... Fried rice and Chicken Stir fry
Saturday.................. Free Day
Sunday..................... Garlic Baked Chicken w/Wasakaka and Potato Mash

This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...


For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...

Now, Wish me luck... (=




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! I like your blog and I am following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start putting an organized meal plan together. It really gets annoying just sitting and thinking everyday - what to cook. Good idea!

    By the way, I work as a virtual assistant of The Healthy Moms ( http://www.thehealthymoms.net ), the site is fairly new and I thought I would drop by some mom and health related sites to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...