Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Follow: A Celebration of Followers

Friday Follow

Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! You're invited to join in every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
  • * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.
  • * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. They'll will follow you back.
  • * Follow as many blogs as you like
  • * Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
  • * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow
  • *Follow me on twitter, Facebook, or Network Blog... and I'll Follow back (just leave the comment)
The Blog Hop is the same at each of the three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each host blog. It's a fun way to find great blogs out there, and bring them to you as well..









Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

8 comments:

  1. I am your latest follower from Friday Follow :) I loved your Earth Day post. I agree, it is our Children's planet and we need to work to protect it for them :) I did a whole series of Earth Day posts this month on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the follow. I am now following you with GFC - janetfaye

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!

    I’m your latest Friday Follower--No. 238! I would appreciate a follow-back on Google Friends Connect and/or Networked Blogs.

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in becoming a follower of my blog, I would be more than happy to follow yours back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Aren't chicken enchiladas just the best! I am your newest follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw...great minds must think alike! Your ABOUT ME is very much like mine!! We wear so many hats as moms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visitng my site, and I'm following you also. If you get a chance enter my Guidecraft Safari Rocking Chair or Snorg Tees giveaways, if you haven't already:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following back from FF. :) Thanks so much for visiting!
    MageeMommy
    http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...