Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Follow: A Celebration of Followers

Friday Follow

Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! You're invited to join in every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
  • * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.
  • * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. They'll will follow you back.
  • * Follow as many blogs as you like
  • * Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
  • * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow
  • *Follow me on twitter, Facebook, or Network Blog... and I'll Follow back (just leave the comment)
The Blog Hop is the same at each of the three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each host blog. It's a fun way to find great blogs out there, and bring them to you as well..



MckLinky Blog Hop




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I am visiting from Friday Follow. I look forward to keeping up with your blog. I hope you get a chance to come and visit me at
    www.momondealz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting from Friday Follow! I am a new follower now:) Feel free to come by and follow back:)

    http://therempels4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa C,

    Thanks for following my blog. I'm your latest follower now. Hope to see you back in my blog sometime! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there..I am following you from Friday Follow! I hope you will follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Blog!!! I’m another new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following you back! So happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...