Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Follow: A Celebration of Followers

Friday Follow

Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! You're invited to join in every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
  • * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.
  • * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. They'll will follow you back.
  • * Follow as many blogs as you like
  • * Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
  • * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow
  • *Follow me on twitter, Facebook, or Network Blog... and I'll Follow back (just leave the comment)
The Blog Hop is the same at each of the three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each host blog. It's a fun way to find great blogs out there, and bring them to you as well..



MckLinky Blog Hop




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

12 comments:

  1. New Follower from Friday follow at Midday Escape :-)

    Crazed Mama at www.lettersfromcrazyville.blogspot.com

    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and the congrats... I'm determined to lose this annoying pooch!

    I'm following your cute blog, have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Love your blog! I found you through Friday follow please feel free to follow me back! Have a great weekend!
    http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New member of the cult! lol
    Following along through Follow Friday. Hope you have a second to come on over and follow me!
    http://howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Following you back from FF! Thanks & Happy Easter :) Ps. your twins are ADORABLE! That is my dream... to have twins. Maybe someday?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya!
    I'm new to the follow friday!

    Adding you on twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow!

    I am having a great giveaway on my blog...be sure to check it out! You won't be sorry!

    http://kidsareteachers.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here from FF and am now following you. I hope you follow me back. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Returning the favor :)
    Top 10 droppers ..hhmmm, what a lovely idea. Maybe some day if I ever get my act together I'll have to thank some of my peeps too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi im following you from Friday Follow. Great Blog.

    -Melissa
    www.MommiesSavings.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...