Thursday, April 1, 2010

♥ EC ♥



EC Top Droppers
March 2010


First and foremost... A huge thank you to my 10 top droppers and all those that take the time to come by whether you just sneak a peek or take the time to enjoy and comment..

Podcast Sniper : The Ultimate Audio Podcast Directory Mutual Love : tender loving care, contentment, patience and kind The Horror Movie Show : A Podcast For Horror Movies With Reviews And Ratings BeadedTail : Pets, jewelry, travel and fun!  Chez D'Raven : Just like mama made

Kre8tive Hive : Surviving My Tween Girls  : Just making it through the day! The Sewing Mom : Funky Town Disco Music : Sound of 70s Funky Music Soul Music Pop Music Disco Music AsTheCrackerheadCrumbles :


As promised, for 2010 I will be featuring the top 10 on my site for the entire month. If you're looking for blogs with a little substance and loyal droppers, take the time to visit them... You won't be disappointed... (I haven't been)




And IF you wanna brag???? Grab the Tag...

I know I'm always proud when I hit the top 10..




MOTF

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...