Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Thoughts Tuesday

randomtuesday



I really wish everyday was Tuesday... It's so much easier for me to randomly rant on Random thoughts than t form a full post.  I just barely have the time some days to put one together on the COMPUTER.  Have a tone running through my head all day... 
Hey, maybe I should get one of those recorders, and dictate it all day... NNNAAHHH who am I kidding, that'll just mean a bunch of empty tapes laying around, cause I'll never get to typing them up.  
Sony M 570V Microcassette Voice Recorder

I'm a huge procrastinator, I start off with the best of intentions, but one thing will lead to another (and usually RIGHT in the middle of the first thing.. HA, funny how that happens)..

I also like random thought Tuesday, cause that's usually how I think.. Yeah, a little all over the place. Heck, If I don't get a shower in EARLY, it doesn't get done till LATE.. 

Speaking of no shower... Marketing of “feminine hygiene” products has reached an all time low. Just when we thought that wasn’t possible, Linger: Internal Feminine Flavoring, arrived. To top it off, these “vaginal mints” are actually just ordinary breath mints marketed as novelty items.
Linger-Mints
Which means that the FDA has no regulatory oversight and the manufacturer doesn’t have to do anything to make sure that the ingredients are safe for vaginal use. Who knows what these “mints” might do to the pH balance of your vagina! As we add Linger to the multitude of products that tell women their vajayjays need fixing, we are really starting to wonder when suppositories to flavor semen will hit the market... Or at least scent them... hahahaha 

I don't know if this happens to you, but sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.  That's why I LOVE wall clocks...



This morning I was attacked with hugs, kisses, tickles, giggles, and even got my FIRST spontaneous "I Love you Mommy"... (= 

I honestly don't know HOW I made it through those other 12,781 days of living before they were born?? 

Yes folks I was 34 years, 11 months, and 29 days. hahahahaha



Been seeing this meme around for a minute, and thought I'd give in for a little more randomness, give the Unmom a look see.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. It seems we think alike! I'm also a fellow procastinator with a mind that's going in several different directions at one time. And I gave up a wrist watch because even though I had one on, I never knew what time it was and got tired of having to look at it over and over! Ha! Okay, the vag mints, that's just crazy! And I'm going to check out Unmom now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm.....ewwwwwww!!!!

    That's all. LOL!

    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...