Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random thoughts tuesday; from 1 - 6

randomtuesday


Been seeing this meme around for a minute, and thought I'd give in for a little more randomness, give the Unmom a look see..


Had to share a laugh... better yet needed a laugh...

Today I have the privilege to share in the company of my girlfriends' 3 boys... soooo if you do the math correctly that's 5 kiddos for me.. hehehe A 1 yr old, my two 2 year olds, a 4 yr old, and a 6 yr old... Can you say full house.. Well, not really still just a pair, and a pair of 2's actually... Crappy hand...

Wish me luck, we've only just begun, and if there are no posts to follow this one, you know to call for help..

Still no word on when my hubby is coming home, is it OK to hate all the HAPPY wives? I guess not...

Boys really ARE different.. hahaha

Why am I humming the tune to the A-Team?

If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan? I guess because stuff sticks to the PAN...


Gotta run something smells ripe, and there are 3 diaper wearers in the house today... JOY!!!



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. That one is my favorite one yet...

    Milk-a-what???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your question about how they get teflon to stick to pans has got me wondering. Yeah, like I need something else like that buzzing around in my head. THANKS A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...