Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..




Monday....................  Mangu (mashed Plantains)w/Salchichon(Dominican Salami)and Sauteed Onions
Tuesday....................  Niño Embuelto (Dominican style Stuffed Cabbage)
Wednesday............. Chicken Adobo and white rice
Thursday................. Left Over Tortilla Soup (Crockpot)
Friday.......................  Pizza (home made)
Saturday.................. Left over Chicken Adobo and white rice
Sunday.....................  Left over Enchiladas (made extra / stored in freezer)

This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...


For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...

Now, Wish me luck... (=




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for visiting my blog! (www.twin-talk.com) Seems like we have a lot in common. You menu options are interesting. Are you on some special diet? My family has started a new healthy eating plan. It looks like I could eat all of the things you are serving for the week.
    It is funny, I also make a weekly menu and then go grocery shopping according to what is on my menu for the week. We are on a strict budget and have to make it on $100.00 a week for groceries including formula and baby food. We make it work, but it is not easy sometimes.
    Living on one income is hard, but doable. Luckily we don't have a lot of debt.
    I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mom, but could really use a break sometimes.
    I also fanned you on FB. Keep in touch! Sounds like we could be blog friends!
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you have such a good page rank. That is wonderful! I have been trying to get more attention to my blog, but have not mastered it yet. I am going to start doing some giveaways to bring some traffic in. All of this SEO stuff is enough to make my head spin! I would appreciate any tips you have.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really on a special diet, but a VERY picky eater.. hehehe Budgeting sucks... but THIS among a few other things have kept us going.. as for the page rank??? Entrecard Entrecard Entrecard... then drop drop drop.. (= sooo glad you stopped by...

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...