Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..

For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...



Monday....................  Goulash w/ Tomato Basil Crustini
Tuesday....................   Leftover Salmon Salad (from Friday)
Wednesday..............  Baked Garlic Chicken w/ Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Thursday.................  Tortilla Soup (w/leftover Garlic Chicken)
Friday.......................  Soup and Sandwiches (Tuna)
Saturday..................  Leftover Goulash
Sunday.....................  Free Day


This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...

Now, Wish me luck... (=




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I love salmon. I bet that salad you made is really good. I need to start planning my meals ahead of time. I am so disorganized. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...