Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..

For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...



Monday.....................Jerk Flank Steak w/ White Rice and Tossed Salad
Tuesday.................... Lamb Cutlets with Lemongrass and Ginger w/ White Rice and Tossed Salad
Wednesday............. Irish Stew (in honor if St. Pat's Day) and YES.. w/ White Rice
Thursday................. Beef Satay (with 1/2 the flank steak from Monday) w/ Thai Peanut Sauce and White Rice
Friday.......................  Baked Ziti  w/ Garlic Bread
Saturday..................  Leftover Irish Stew
Sunday........................Free Day


This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...

Now, Wish me luck... (=




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. I used to do this as well. I would include an additional meal- just incase I got to Thursday and couldn't stand the idea of whatever I had planned.

    I'd love to see some of the recipes you are using- if you don't mind.

    I used to ( and still do from time to time) use the No Time to Cook, Cook Book.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt a great menu,but is this a lunch menu or diner menu?if so wheres the planning for the other two meals of the day?...would love to see your recipes as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is our Dinner Menu.. (= Most of the time, it's just me and 2 toddlers for lunch, and they aren't picky.. hehehe .. I have added the link to the recipes.(just click on the item). most come from my food blog..(those have been made and tweaked by me before) the others? are ones I'm trying out, if we find them DELICIOUS.. they will be added to the do over and over and over list.. hehehe.. Thank you so much for the suggestions... keep em coming..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum...we are doing Irish Stew too....so good!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...