Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..

For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...



Monday..................... Chicken Enchiladas  W/ homemade Pico De Gallo and Guacamole 
Tuesday....................   Leftover Crock Pot Chili from last Thursday
Wednesday..............  Arroz con Pollo (made with extra chicken from Monday)
Thursday.................  Spaghetti w/ Bruchetta
Friday.......................  Salmon Salad w/ White Rice
Saturday..................  Leftover Spaghetti
Sunday..................... Soup and Sandwiches


This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...

Now, Wish me luck... (=




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

6 comments:

  1. that is such a great idea ;)
    thank you so much for your comment of support that you left on my blog, I thought I was going through a hard time with the move coming up, until I read your comment!!!!!!!!!

    Girl you are superwoman lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I just read your second comment, where you forgot to say you were following me from FF, lol, I did the same thing, lol!!!!
    Im your newest follower ;)

    I have a weekly game of "Tag", new list started today, check it out ;)
    http://bit.ly/bB0sfb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through "Friday Follow" and am now following you through Google Friend Connect. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Happy Tuesday!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following your blog from a late Friday Follow. This is a neat and chic blog, I will be reading up more. You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com i'm sure you will like it too.

    Blessing @ Safe Home Happy Mom

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...