Monday, March 1, 2010

♥EC♥


EC Top Droppers
February 2010


Kre8tive Hive Foodarrific : Eat, drink and cook to your heart's content The Sewing Mom : BWS tips button

Krafty Kitten : Urban Homesteading and Crocheting Life Matters : Love our life A Simple LifeTake a coffee break...Yummy-as-can-be



First and foremost... A huge thank you to my 10 top droppers and all those that take the time to come by whether you just sneak a peek or take the time to enjoy and comment..

As promised, for 2010 I will be featuring the top 10 on my site for the entire month. If you're looking for blogs with a little substance and loyal droppers, take the time to visit them... You won't be disappointed... (I haven't been)


And IF you wanna brag???? Grab the Tag...

I know I'm always proud when I hit the top 10..




MOTF



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...