Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random Thoughts Tuesday #4 :Selfish Prayer

randomtuesday


Dear God:

Thank you for these wonderful blessings you have bestowed upon me... My life would not, could not be the same without these TWO gremlins. I appreciate the fact that you gave me TWO arms, so that I may carry them both, and TWO eyes to keep a good eye on them... BUT... I would have really appreciated TWO laps... I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the CLINGY stage has kicked in since Daddy deployed, and mommy's ONE lap just isn't CUTTING it... so, I'd be most grateful if you can either bring Hubby back from Haiti ASAP, or another lap.

Thank you very much,
Your faithful follower,







Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I always thought a third arm would be handy, and I don't even have any twins. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...