Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Thoughts Tuesday :Short Order Cook

randomtuesday

Been seeing this meme around for a minute, and thought I'd give in for a little more randomness, give the Unmom a look see..

Came down to make breakfast this morning, like any other morning.. and the girls said they wanted eggs.. Sure, no problem.. eggs it is, and as I'm putting a pot to boil water... They start chanting Papapapapapapa, Papa is the Spanish word for potatoes... Fine, Mashed potatoes with boiled eggs it is.. (heck got a pot of perfectly good boiling water right here..)... You'd think that was the end of it.. NNNOOOOO!! I open the cabinet to put the bag of potatoes away and low and behold... I hear Macanoni an cheeeee mama.. WHAT?? Ok for lunch... Macanoni and cheeeee... and it's getting repetative, and louder.... Well as I thought about it... WHY NOT??? hahahaha so.. the girls have mac n' cheese for breakfast TOO... (NO they didn't eat ALL that food, but I won't have to make dinner.... hehehehe


Have I mentioned enough that being a mom is the greatest job I've ever had?

It's mentioned in a medical journal that a cure for a cough is laxatives, it's meant to keep you from coughing for fear of an accident... WHAT? Not kidding folks.. Makes me wonder if they're sponsored by Depends... hehehe

And if you're wondering what has prompted me from feeling all warm and fuzzy about being a mom to thinking of poop? Well, don't they go had in hand? Of course.. I can smell some now.. gotta run..












Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Un Mom…

    Your breakfast story reminds me of the Bill Cosby skit about Chocolate Cake.

    Never thought of laxatives for a cold. Not sure if I ever want to try it either.

    Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over and do some mommy cooking at my house!!!!

    My teenage boys would be loving you!

    I'm going to take a pass on the whole laxative/coughing experiment.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like breakfast at our house. The kids will ask for mac and cheese and hot dogs for breakfast...alot. Hubster thinks it's odd that I give in, I'm just happy they're eating, lol. Then we can have pancakes, sausage and hashbrowns for dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I would never have been able to cook all that first thin in the morning you are such a great mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a mom is pretty cool :)

    Have a great RT.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/2-entrehaunted-sites-boohes-pregnant.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - being a Mom is the best job in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want mac and cheese and eggs and papa too! :D

    It seems like my 2 year old knows only 3 things, sleep, eat and poop.. :D

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...