Monday, February 15, 2010

MM19 -Sarah Mclachlan

Sara Mclachlan
Answer




Maintaining on the theme of missing the hell out of my husband... Today, I choose another song dedicated to him.... yesterday was a month he unecpectedly got deployed to Haiti....


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. We're a little late, but thanks for stopping by Friday! We're following you back. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, Stop by my blog...I've got something for you :)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...