Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boogies, Fevers and Ouchie Ears



This morning began like any other, but on my way to my 3 month Post Surgery Follow up, Luna started poking in her right ear and telling me it hurt... OOOOHH NOOO!! So, I called up the doctor and made an appointment for later in the morning...

Luna is usually the Alpha Twin... Very independent, but at the Dr's office, she wouldn't let go of me, and only wanted to be carried.. I KNEW she had to sick... My poor baby. It breaks my heart to see her like this..


Turns out, my baby has both ears infected, and by the time we reached the doctor's ofice she was running a fever too. My poor baby....
And NOW......


They're both juiced up, full of meds, and napping... and MOMMA is bracing herself for two sick gremlins... Wish me luck..






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh.......your poor babies! And you!!! I hope the antibotics kick in and everyone is feeling all sunshiney and smiley soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that your girlies are sick! Thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!!! Hope it passes quickly and they both feel better soon!

    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...