Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Awweeee Shux... Now I'm blushing...
Katy and Ross over @ Backwoods Boy and a Fairytale Princess have just bestowed upon me this beautiful blogger award....
I am humbled..







The rules for accepting this award:


1.Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!

15 Bloggers? Oh my goodness! There are way more than 15 deserving bloggers out there... But here goes nothing...

  1. Takin' Care of Twins
  2. The Unmom
  3. Adventures of a Puertorican Girl in Brussels
  4. Family Organic
  5. Mommy's Little Corner
  6. Momma D Jane
  7. Far Beyond Pearls
  8. Motherhood Squared
  9. The Divine Miss Mommy
  10. Blue Monkey Butt
  11. Crazy Suburban Mom
  12. My Own Brand Of Crazy
  13. Life According to Me
  14. La Dolce Vita
  15. 4 Little Men and Girly Twins


7 things about myself? Well....

  1. I am the proud mama to 2 two year old drama queens, and a Navy veteran turned Navy wife...
  2. Cooking is one of my passions.. (I could cut, slice, chop, and dice for DDDAAAYYSSS)
  3. Reading, crafts, and art are another, but there aren't enough hours in the day...
  4. I am usually confused, but I generally blame the little voices... **Shh yeah I mean you**
  5. I believe in saying F* it.. I'd rather have regrets for doing something and getting over it, than regretting NOT doing it...
  6. I am seriously flawed, and can only hope I don't ruin these two, though it's highly unlikely.
  7. If you don't like me... I just DON'T care... hehehehehhe





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

9 comments:

  1. Oh thank you! And I love the 7 things about you! LOLOLOL

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks, Lisa! I'm glad to reconnect with you. It's been so long since we played together as kids! :-) Friendships formed and friendships rediscovered: that is the true beauty of the internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much! You had some really great 7 things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award!!

    Following your blog from Friday Follow.

    Come to check my blogs:

    http://www.santiagotwingirls.blogspot.com

    http://www.platiembroidery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww.. thanks so much Lisa! :) I absolutely love tags and awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and thanks for thinking of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the worse slacker in the world. Thank you so much for this award and I'm so sorry I am just now commenting. I feel very blessed you gave it to me. I'm blushing now. :)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...