Monday, February 8, 2010

13 days of Love: Day 8: I ♥ my friends

We've come to Day 8, of Paxbaby's 13 day countdown to St. Valentines Day, were each day we post about something we love... Today???




"Never look back...


Never regret...


Never forget...


the people you've met...

Never begin...


And never end...


Never say never...


when it comes to your friends!"





Thanks Carrie @ Taking Care of Twins for the heads up... (You can head over to her blog to see what Carrie ♥s during the countdown..) If you want to participate??? you can just click on the Paxbaby link below, and don't forget to leave a comment, so we can all share the love...




PAXbaby Love

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Love the 13 days of Love concept!

    I just gave you the Sunshine Award
    http://foreverayounger.com/2010/02/09/sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I just followed your networked blog/facebook.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...