Sunday, February 7, 2010

13 days of Love: Day 7: I ♥ photography

We've come to Day 7, of Paxbaby's 13 day countdown to St. Valentines Day, were each day we post about something we love... Today???



My love for photography has been apparent since I was very young...

But...

With two beautiful...

and very cheap...

Models....

Who can resist taking it to the next level....


Thanks Carrie @ Taking Care of Twins for the heads up... (You can head over to her blog to see what Carrie ♥s during the countdown..) If you want to participate??? you can just click on the Paxbaby link , and don't forget to leave a comment, so we can all share the love...






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. YOU TOOK THESE?! Oh my gosh! You need to come take pictures of my kids. Like, yesterday! Haha.

    So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...