Friday, February 5, 2010

13 days of Love: Day 5: I ♥ my country

We've come to Day 5, of Paxbaby's 13 day countdown to St. Valentines Day, were each day we post about something we love... Today???


I am proud to be an American... I LOVE my country. We may not be perfect, we may not always agree with our government or each other, but we are all AMERICANS.



I unselfishly laid my life on the line for you.


I Blindly signed my name to shed blood for you.



I quietly let my husband go time and time again to do the same for you.


And I do it proudly, for I AM an AMERICAN..

http://www.ritzreport.com/wp-content/themes/thesis_16/custom/rotator/american-flag-2a.jpg


Thanks Carrie @ Taking Care of Twins for the heads up... (You can head over to her blog to see what Carrie ♥s during the countdown..) If you want to participate??? you can just click on the Paxbaby link , and don't forget to leave a comment, so we can all share the love...





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Thank you to both your husband and you for serving to protect our country. You are right, we all may disagree on things and what happens in the government but we should all be proud to be American and thankful to those who risk their lives to keep our freedoms!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...