Wednesday, February 3, 2010

13 days of Love: Day 3: I ♥ my husband



We've come to Day 3, of Paxbaby's 13 day countdown to St. Valentines Day, were each day we post about something we love... Today??? It's all about my husband...

Ever since I met you, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, your laugh, your smile, and the way you make me feel.



No one puts up with my crap like you do, no one understands me like you do, and no one GETS me like you do.



We are complete opposites, but for some reason, instead of repelling each other, we seem to be like to halves to a greater whole....



I cannot see myself growing old with anyone else... Who else would I want to rock on a porch with sipping lemonade and reminiscing about the party machine...





You are my rock, my salvation, my grain of sanity.... and I♥You...







Thanks Carrie @ Taking Care of Twins for the heads up... (You can head over to her blog to see what Carrie ♥s during the countdown..) If you want to participate??? you can just click on the Paxbaby link below, and don't forget to leave a comment, so we can all share the love...




PAXbaby Love

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Such a great post, Mama! I love the pictures too! :-D

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...